Business Security System Installation and Support.
Enter your details to request a FREE site security survey.
British and European Access Control Standards
Selecting a system for your business is one thing. If you want it to be effective and meet the required standards, it is important to have it installed and maintained in accordance with the required standards by a professional company such as those approved by NSI.
Ask your security company before installing your system, if they’ve been…
- Thoroughly security vetted?
- Rigorously inspected twice a year to ensure they are maintaining standards in both the quality of installation and how they are run as a business?
- Properly Insured?
- Operating a 24-hour call out service (and do they respond within 4 hours)?
- Able to complete a thorough security survey of your property?
- Installing reliable, up to date equipment?
- Going to issue you with a Certificate of Compliance for your system?
- Meeting the relevant British and European Standards?
- Operating to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of the industry-specific ISO 9001 Quality Management System (NACOSS Gold only)?
NSI approved companies can answer ‘yes’ to all these questions. NSI provides the toughest inspection services to ensure that all its approved companies continuously meet the highest standards.