Access Control Systems
Security starts at your front gate and controlling access to your premises for staff and visitors is now an essential business requirement to prevent loss and to safeguard your staff.
As employers you have a duty of care to your staff so their welfare and security are important. There is no better way to protect your staff than with an intelligent, reliable, access control system.
Our Access Control solutions can scale to the needs and ever-changing environments of businesses today. Our solutions range from entry-level through to enterprise systems that provide businesses with total flexibility and performance.
All businesses have assets that need to be protected from theft. It is common practice to find that where buildings are secured by locks and keys, many doors are simply left unlocked all day. This provides the opportunity for theft and malicious damage.
Access Control Systems provide the most efficient and convenient way of securing your buildings and assets. An Access Control System means never having to change a lock again.
Should an incident or a crime take place on your premises, your access control system allows you to isolate certain areas and even track who was in a particular area at the time.
Traditional locks and keys can be expensive and inefficient, modern electronic systems allow you take total control of who has access to specific areas within your business.
Our systems range from straight forward standalone systems, ideal for one or more independent doors in a building with a relatively small number of users, through to PC based Access Control systems suitable for medium to large buildings with thousands of users.
AlertSystems offer a full range of Access Control systems from industry leaders including:
Benefits of Commercial Access Control Solutions
- Track people across the site including unauthorised visitors, authorised visitors, employees
- Awareness of risks as soon as they occur and the ability to act quickly if a security threat is found
- Copying the ‘key’ is much more difficult
- Easy and quick to make a stolen key of no use as access rights can be quickly applied across the site
- Seamless integration with your existing IT systems, with alarm integration, reporting, audit trails, time and attendance