360 Vision Technology Thermal Predator Camera
The thermal predator camera interprets data by performing algorithms to build an image. Although the image built shows an approximate temperature at which the object is operating, the camera uses multiple sources of data based on the areas surrounding the object to determine that value rather than detecting the actual temperature.
Advantages of thermal imaging:
- Shows a visual picture so temperatures over a large area can be compared
- Can catch moving target in real time
- Can find deteriorating components
- Measure and observe areas that are inaccessible or hazardous
- Find defects in shafts, pipes and other metal or plastic parts
- Detect objects in dark areas
The camera can produce images with no lighting at all and is ideal for night time surveillance.