Business Security System Installation and Support.
HOW CAN WE HELP? Enter your details and we’ll be in touch.
Command Professional Software
Command Professional is a single-server VMS solution suitable for small to mid-sized businesses. This VMS software seamlessly supports a broad range of fixed and PTZ analogue cameras, ONVIF-compliant edge devices, IP cameras and encoders, including March’s portfolio of high definition IP cameras and Edge encoders. It also enables remote access to live video using your iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile devices with March Networks Cloud.
Command Professional allows the entire video surveillance network to be managed directly from the Command Professional interface.
- A Browser-based user interface (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome)
- Remote access to live video with March Networks Cloud
- Up to 128 video channels
- A customised task-orientated graphical user interface
- Can be seamlessly integrated into Command Enterprise when more than 128 cameras are required
- Unlimited video retention
- Video retention definition by sector, schedule, single/multiple video channels
- Motion detection and analytic/physical alarms support for selective recording
- Support for H.264, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG compression
- Support for distributed recording (Shadow Archiving) on March Networks’ edge devices and video synchronisation
Live Monitoring and Investigation
- PTZ camera control
- Interactive views with PTZ control and mapping
- Simultaneous, synchronized playback from multiple video channels
- Search on motion, analytic/physical alarms, text insertion
- Live view, archive search, instant replay, export and snapshot functionalities
- Interactive mapping and layered mapping support
- Video wall support and management with powerful virtual matrix features
- Configurable events response
- Automated email notification
- Structured acknowledgement procedure
- Alarm response screen recording