Business Security System Installation and Support.
With its counterweighted mechanism the manual barrier provides the security checkpoint operator with a simple and practical method of controlling vehicle movement.
- Up to 6.5metre clear width opening
- Supplied with padlock
- Hot dipped galvanizing protection to BS729: 1971
- Lockable in both Raised and Lowered positions
- Bolt down base plate fixing to pre-constructed plinths
- White powder coated arm ( aluminium ) with red warning stripes
- Reflective discs
- Central locking mechanism for dual barriers
- “STOP” and “NO ENTRY” signs
- Lockable and adjustable end steady
- Under slung folding skirt
- Pogo stick style support leg