Business Security System Installation and Support.
ghjhgjgh j ghgh hj ghgj ghjghj ghj gh j ghj hgj ghj
DM Sprite DV IP
The New Dedicated Micros DV-IP Server* is a high performance hybrid DVR designed for professional surveillance applications. The DV-IP Server provides MultiMode recording in either JPEG or MPEG MPEG format from up to 16 analogue or IP cameras (including DM CamVu products and 3rd party IP cameras).
- 8, 12 and 16 channel models
- MultiMode Recording – Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG) per camera
- TransCoding provides low bit rate, remote replay viewing of high quality recorded images
- Compatible with external SATA storage devices
- Built in DVD-R writer and USB ports for archiving evidential material
- Local user operation with a selection of control options, including telemetry keyboard, USB mouse or remote control
- IP Streaming & Recording
- Analytics Capable – enables analytics solutions to be deployed on your CCTV system
- Enhanced User features to greatly improve the operator experience
- Colour Coded Menus give a context sensitive menu structure for the user
- Common User Interface when accessed locally at the unit or remotely via a web browser
- Video Timeline allows the rapid search of captured videoOn screen graphical maps presented on the local monitors screen
- Point & Go telemetry provides the user with easy to use, fast, accurate, on screen telemetry control via an attached monitor
- ePTZ on any attached camera
- Deep camera integration with Oracle dome
- BS8418 Compliant
The DV-IP Server contains a whole host of new features, such as Point&Go, designed to improve and enhance the operators experience of using a CCTV system. Aside from Point & Go other released features on the DV-IP Server include:
- Camera Selection Maps – Use bespoke graphical maps presented on your local monitor to navigate around your CCTV installation
- Colour Coded Menus – A unique colour-coded, soft key menu structure and onscreen GUI makes navigating menus simple and intuitive
- Video Timeline – Control your playback video in incremental steps of seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks. Ideal for the rapid search of captured video.
- Absolute Positioning – Use the Absolute Positioning capability of an Oracle Dome and the on-screen Camera Selection Maps to select and move cameras to any area of the site in one mouse click.
- Electronic PTZ (ePTZ) – Even on static analogue cameras users can zoom in and move around a scene, using Dedicated Micros Electronic PTZ ePTZ) feature.
DV-IP Server is AnalyticsCapable meaning that Analytics software licenses are available to provide advanced Video solutions for Automatic Number Plate Recognition, Valuable object protection and trip wire detection, to name a few of the possible solutions available.