Business Security System Installation and Support.
Readers are an essential part of most secure access control systems so we have been extensively talking to our customers to ascertain what would best suit the needs of the real world.
Readers become a fully integrated part of the buildings and facilities they protect, so the way they look shouldn’t be ignored. Whilst the units need to be visible and highly intuitive to use, they also need to fit in with modern architecture and surroundings to present an attractive addition which doesn’t overly impose on the setting in which they are installed.
These high-quality access control card readers provide robust, reliable performance through contactless technology for a wide range of applications. With a read range up to 15cm, these fully featured readers are available in a number of options for maximum design flexibility.
- ABS plastic housings with a choice of clip-on covers
- A fully encapsulated unit, suitable for internal or external installation
- Audible and visual indication of card access status
- Allows connection to all standard access control panels
These access control card readers provide a robust, flexible and highly secure solution. Available in a range of formats to suit individual project needs, users may select between mullion and switch box mount options.
- Comprehensive range – offering a complete solution for any smartcard-based system
- All versions available in two variants – Chip Serial Number (CSN) and Sector reader
- Configuration and programming tool available for user convenience and added security
- Desktop enrolment reader allows CSN data to be easily entered into any Windows application including EXgarde
- Quick and easy smartcard solution utilising the features of the proven MIFARE® technology
- One card may be used for multiple applications – including cashless vending, library services, POS and car parking
- May be used for internal and external applications
- Provides visual and audible confirmation of card status
The Biometric reading technologies are viewed as being at the cutting edge of security technology. From the very first commercial application for a fingerprint reader, the market has regularly seen the introduction of new products and applications.
TDSi’s biometric solution, the DIGIgarde PLUS combines all methods of authentication from a pin number, an access card and now a fingerprint in one attractive and cost-effective unit. Featuring a high-resolution optical sensor and an extremely quick matching algorithm, DIGIgarde PLUS is the perfect solution for the control of access points and time and attendance “clocking” stations.
- Operates stand-alone or in conjunction with Access Controller – integrate it into a full access control system providing real-time event monitoring and central system programming
- T&A – Use the T&A functionality of the reader to allow users to clock-in and clock out
- 1, 2 or 3-factor authentication – Gives you the flexibility to choose the level of security that matches your needs
- Built-in Mifare Card reader – Allows storage of the fingerprint template on a smart card. Use the card for other applications
- Bypass card capability – Provides a means to grant access for those with badly damaged fingerprints
- High-speed matching algorithm – Quickly scans and processes the fingerprint maximising user convenience
- Integrated with EXgarde – Manage the capture and distribution of templates from the same software used to monitor and program your access control system. Use the SDK to integrate DIGIgarde PLUS with other systems
- External reader input – Connect a third-party reader to allow a fingerprint template to be associated with a regular access control card.