Business Security System Installation and Support.
Service and Installation Engineers
The Role: Alarm/CCTV Service/Installation Engineer
Hours: 40 hours (Monday – Friday) + weekly overtime + call-out (rota system).
Salary: OTE of £26k p.a. (depending on experience)
- Attending commercial sites to fault find, repair and service electronic Security Systems/CCTV/Door Access Control and Intruder Alarms. Some installation work also forms part of this role.
- This position will suit people who have either electrical or security systems based knowledge.
- You will be able to earn additional money through overtime, on call, sales leads from customers so the more you can contribute the more you will earn.
- Good customer facing skills is a requirement and the ability to work alone as well as an active team member. You will need to be ambitious and conscientious and you will be rewarded with a varied and interesting career with a company that is both expanding and progressive.
- Smart appearance.
- A driving licence is essential.
- 20 days holidays per annum + bank holidays + an extra day off for your birthday.
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Perkbox incentives.
- Company vehicle and expenses.
- Company iPhone.
- Company Laptop.
For further information please contact email@example.com.
Date posted: 09.03.19