Business Security System Installation and Support.
The Role: Area Manager
Locations: Peterborough and Hampshire
Type: Permanent (subject to a 3-month probationary period)
Salary: Competitive Salary (uncapped OTE and Company Car/Car Allowance)
Due to business expansion, we are seeking area managers to join our busy sales team.
The aim of this customer facing role is to identify client objectives, propose appropriate solutions, win new business and develop productive relationships. The successful candidate will have the initiative, tenacity and drive to take the commercial lead in targeting a wide range of new businesses and existing customers.
You will be comfortable with a consultative sales approach and be effective at working at all levels across an organisation. There is continual product information, training and comprehensive support provided to ensure that you achieve business objectives.
- Presenting the company’s portfolio of high-value security solutions.
- Detailed system designs and proposals to meet customer operational requirements.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and ensure excellent service delivery against SMART targets.
- Professionally demonstrate the company’s security solutions.
- Develop sales value proposition with a clearly defined return on investment.
- Achieving and maintaining monthly sales performance targets.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Presentation skills to confidently showcase AlertSystems and accurately demonstrate each service.
- Experience in new business development, ideally gained within the fire/security industry. However, candidates with successful field sales experience will also be considered.
- Strong organisation skills are essential to succeed in this demanding role.
- The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and commercially aware negotiator.
- Results driven.
- Good IT, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Full UK drivers licence
This is a great opportunity to join a well established successful business where people matter and success is recognised and rewarded.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Date posted: 15.03.18