PAC's Oneprox Mullion Reader can read ranges of upto 60mm and is usually powered directly from the access control panel.
The PAC's Oneprox Mullion Keypad Reader has one bi-colour LED that emits a Green or Red light. When the reader is active the red light is lit but when it senses the presentation of a valid key or card the red light distinguishes and the green light appears to indicate that access has been granted.
- Up to 60mm (2.36in) reading range
- Reads PAC and KeyPAC technology ID tokens and cards
- Fast and dependable read times
- Unobtrusive, mounts directly onto a door frame (mullion) or any flat surface
- Super reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package
- Five programmable output formats
- Easy installation with industry standard, low cost 6-core alarm cable
- Compatible with PAC Easikey, Easikey 1000, PAC 2200 series, PAC 202 and PAC 512 door controller series
- Sealed in a rugged weatherised polycarbonate enclosure to withstand harsh environment
- Lifetime guarantee