Net2 Plus Access Control Unit
The Net2 plus control unit connects to the central administration PC using an RJ45 plug into a standard TCP/IP Ethernet network. This greatly increases the flexibility of installation options on sites that have LAN/WAN networks. The Net2 plus control unit can also be connected to other Net2 plus or Net2 classic control units using a dedicated CAT5 cable.
Net2 plus is also available with a Power over Ethernet (PoE) power supply. PoE is a technology that allows both power and data to be passed along Ethernet cabling. Net2 plus with
PoE simply plugs straight into the existing LAN using a standard RJ45 plug (providing it is powered by either a compatible PoE switch or a PoE injector).
The Net2 plus unit now comes with PoE+ power supply in metal/plastic cabinet; no separate mains supply back-up required.
- Single door networkable access control unit
- Plug into a TCP/IP network using a standard RJ45 plug
- Features a built in TCP/IP converter
- Net2 plus can also connect using RS485
- Net2 plus, Net2 classic and Net2 nano control units can be mixed on a site
- Diagnostics LEDs
- FLASH memory allows easy upgrades
- Use Paxton Access or 3rd party readers
In order to find out more about our range of Paxton Access control solutions, take a look at:
If you're interested in finding out how a Paxton system will provide your business with a professional and reliable Access control solution. Then complete our contact us form to speak to a member of our sales team.