Home » Products » Monitoring » Intruder Alarm Monitoring » Types of Alarm Signalling » Dycon D1100 Digicom
Dycon D1100 Digital Communicator
The Dycon D1100 is a digital communicator device that provides a cost effective product for signalling alarms. When the alarm is activated it signals the alarm to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) where the data is then received, processed and actioned.
- 8 channels
- NVM re-usable chip fully compatible with Scantronic NVM chips
- Miniature size 117mm (h) x 83mm (w) x 20mm (d)
- 2 options: standalone or plug-on. Standalone units are available in both digital and speech signalling formats.
- PC programmable
- Three way calling to override engaged telephone line
- The plug-on units provide signalling from a range of manufacturers controls panels using the UK plug-on digi standard
- Built-in abort function
- Built-in relay for serial handset connection
- Auto-sensing inputs