Command Lite Software
Command Lite is the entry-level version of the enterprise-class Command video management system (VMS). The software supports up to six channels of video, and one week of video recording.
Suitable for small businesses with limited camera and storage requirements.
Command Lite allows for live monitoring and investigation and features include:
- PTZ camera control
- Thumbnail search and Visual Finder technology
- Simultaneous playback from multiple video channels
- Live view, archive search, instant replay, export and snapshot functionalities
As with other version of March Networks Command software, there's no need to install client applications on the computer. Command Lite’s browser-based user interface sits on the recording server itself. Simply connect using a web browser, and everything is ready to configure and operate the system.
- Free, entry-level version of the March Networks Command video management software
- Up to 6 video channels and 1 week of recording
- Browser-based user interface (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome)
- Advanced search and health monitoring
- Easily upgraded to Command Professional or Command Enterprise