Command Enterprise Software
March Networks Command Enterprise is a fully distributed software solution ideal for multisite installations or multiple recording server/embedded video recorder environment.
Command Enterprise runs on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers and supports appliances running in VMware and other virtualised environments. It also allows access to live video remotely – from any location – using an iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android or Windows Mobile device with March Networks Cloud.
March Networks Command Enterprise is a fully distributed software solution ideal for multisite installations or multiple recording server/ embedded video recorder environment.
Command Enterprise includes all the tools needed to manage high-quality video along with integrated audio and system data. In addition the VMS software can be used to gather valuable business intelligence to help with organisational efficiencies.
Command Enterprise features all the tools needed to manage high-quality video along with integrated audio and system data. Plus, the VMS software allows valuable business intelligence to be gathered to increase operational efficiency.
- Up to 128,000 cameras
- Enterprise-class features, such as centralised user authentication, device mass configuration and firmware management that are critical to the success of large organisations
- Existing hybrid recording can also be incorporated into the Command Enterprise architecture
- LDAP/Windows Active Directory integration
- Fully customisable system topology and explorer navigation
- Recorder/device configuration import/export
- Edge device firmware mass management
- Recorder device discovery
- Central licence management
Central Health Monitoring
- Alert inbox for recording platforms and edge devices issues
- S.M.A.R.T. alerts from disks
- Recording monitoring
- Searchable health history database