Due to the expansion we have a vacancy for a Service Administrator.
The role includes:-
- Logging in bound service calls and handling queries, over the telephone and via email, from our nationwide customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Liaising with our teams of area service engineers and service managers.
- Accurately completing/updating computerised customer records.
- Raising invoices for chargeable calls.
- Working as part of a team.
- A friendly, professional telephone manner.
- The ability to learn and follow specific department instructions and procedures.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good planning and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines.
This is a permanent, full time job (subject to the successful completion of a three month probationary period).
- 37.5 hours p.w. Monday-Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- Starting salary: £13,747 - £14,625 p.a.
- Workplace pension.
- 20 days holiday p.a. + Bank Holidays.
Closing date 07/07/17
You can apply for this position by emailing your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting it to Tina Hunt, HR Manager, AlertSystems Ltd, 1 Willowside Park, Canal Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RH.