Business Security System Installation and Support.
Administrator (Installation Department)
- Processing information received from our sales department to ensure installations of our systems can proceed.
- Providing the installation team with necessary installation paperwork, site drawings (using Visio) and H&S information.
- Providing our customers with H&S information.
- Liaising with Project Installation Managers.
- Accurately completing/updating customer records and job costings.
- The ability to effectively learn and follow specific departmental instructions and procedures.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- A working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Drive to learn new skills and develop within the Department once established in the role.
- Good GCSE grades or equivalent (ideally to grade C level in English & Maths).
- This is a permanent, full time job (subject to the successful completion of a three month probationary period)
- 37.5 hours p.w. Monday-Friday, 8.30am – 5pm (an hour for lunch)
- Starting salary up to: £15,300 p.a.
- Workplace Pension contributions.
- 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: 06.07.18