Home » Products » CCTV » Digital Recording » 360 Hybrid DVR
360 Hybrid DVR
Ideal solution for the process of migration from existing analogue systems to the latest digital systems, the hybrid system is required as an interim solution.
- Network based surveillance system with added efficiency through both analogue DVR and IP
- DVR with in-built IP product support alongside analogue DVR system functionality
- IP expandibility
- Multiple connectivity through NxMS remote software
- Network Video Recording alongside conventional analogue recording
|Supported IP Product- 360-Video Server (VS-3004, VIP-CODEC), 360 VisionIPDome range, AXIS, Toshiba and capable of additional IP camera protocols.
HYBRID SOLUTIONS.....THE FIRST STEP INTO IP
As the first step into IP to follow the latest security trend, 360 Vision have released their Hybrid DVR. In a hybrid system, different technologies are harmonized within one system. During the process of migration from existing analogue systems to the latest digital systems, a hybrid system is required as an interim solution. It enables existing components to be replaced step by step. One such interim step on the way to a purely digital solution would be the replacement of analogue video recording (VCR) with digital video recording while still using the analogue video matrix. With hybrid solutions it is important to maintain a unified operating concept for the user.
||Up to 8ch
||Up to 16ch
||Up to 32ch
||Up to 64ch
- Real time display, Multiple split mode screen, Motion tracking, Auto alarm
- Various Recording Methods : Instant, Alarm Event, Intensive, Schedule, Pre/Post-alarm Recording
- Various Media Backup- CD-RW, DVD, USB
- Voice Recording upto 4ch (optional 16ch)
- Simultaneous Search, Playback and backup
- Various Search Methods-Index (Sensor, Motion Detection, etc.), Preview, Object Search
- PTZ & IP camera control
- Integrated management, 1:1 Remote monitoring/control, Web monitoring, Risk situation, management
- Watermarking, Watchdog